Region Real Estate Photography
Region Real Estate Photography provides Magazine Quality and Professional Grade photographs of homes and commercial properties in Northwest Indiana, Southern Michigan and Illinois in the Chicagoland area. To learn and see about the differences in these two styles, please visit the Services area as well as the Gallery. Lead photographer Steve Vansak has 10 years of photography experience and is a full time professional in a variety of genres, including weddings, events and portraits.
Why Hire A Professional Real Estate Photographer? Consider the following:
As of 2016 - 92% of homebuyers look online first
Agents who use pro photographers perform consistently better than their peers
Professional photography results in higher gross commissions
Professional photography becomes part of an agent's brand identity
Magazine Quality Real Estate Photography
Magazine Quality is a premium look that enables the inside of the room to be perfectly exposed as well as a perfect exposure of the outside area that can be seen inside that room. Examples: 1. If the master bedroom has windows that look out to a nicely landscaped area, this outside area will be seen and perfectly exposed in the image. 2. If a large living area connects to another room, both of those areas will be perfectly exposed in the image. Magazine Quality requires more images of the scene be taken and more editing time. See this image of Magazine Quality.
Professional Grade Real Estate Photography
Professional Grade is a perfectly exposed and sharp image of a room with the window areas not revealing the outside area. This service should be used for room that shows a less than ideal outside area. Examples: 1. A master bedroom has a window that reveals an outside area that reveals a neighbors trash receptacle. 2. A kitchen area has a small window that only reveals a side wall of an attached garage. See this image for Professional Grade.
After photographing the home or commercial property during the day, a return trip will be made to capture it at twilight in the evening. This includes light painting (a technique used to light areas of the property that are usually dark at night. It is perfect for high end homes as well as businesses. Examples: 1. A property with a pool or fire pit. Perhaps the driveway or entrance has an illuminated walkway. 2. A business has lit signage that needs to be captured as well as an evening atmosphere. Perfect for hotels and more. See this image of a night shoot.
Online real estate listings often only offer small scale versions of images. Go full screen and wow clients with an online tour featuring full screen images, slideshows and the ability to download images at various sizes, including full resolution. Agent contact info is also part of the Online Tour (complimentary with each package). See this example of an Online Tour.
Video Tour (coming soon)
A video walk though of the home or commercial property interspersed with still images. This is the ultimate selling tool for premium homes and high end properties.
1 Magazine Quality Image
Perhaps the home or property you need photographed needs only a single image taken in this premium manner. This is an ala carte option for that one spectacular room with a view. Purchase 1 Magazine Quality Image Here.
12- 16 Professional Images
Professional quality images provide perfect exposure and great sharpness for the inside of the room. This is perfect for rooms that have a view that does not necessitate seeing a perfectly exposed outside area. Purchase 12-16 Professional Images Here.
An online tour is a great addition to the Professional Image Package that consists of an agent branded web page of the property with full screen slideshow, MLS compliant tour, downloadable brochure. Purchase an Online Tour Here.
12 Professional Images, 4 Magazine Quality
A perfect package for the home or property that needs a few rooms or areas to be shown with ultimate "wow factor" in Magazine Quality and the rest as Professional Images. Includes Online Tour. Purchase 12 Professional, 4 Magazine Quality Images Here.
Night Shoot (3 Images- includes light painting)
A return trip during twilight hour where we capture the home or property in the night time hours. Perfect for showcasing an illuminated walkway, lit pool and deck area or unique business signage. Purchase A Night Shoot Here.
Region Real Estate Photography takes pride in responding to inquiries in a timely manner. Please fill out the form below and a response will arrive back to you via email. To purchase services, add them to your cart and complete the secure transaction. You will then be contacted to set up an appointment time for photography of your home or commercial property.
- Can I get more than 12 to 15 images of 1 house or property? The top agents prefer 12 powerful images over a lot of images for filler. The idea is to entice the viewer to come out and see in person. Filling up the listing with images of the utility rooms, inside of garages, etc. is simply not necessary and could actually prevent a potential buyer from coming out to see the property. However for those times where more is needed, additional ala carte single images of Professional Quality and Magazine Quality is available.
- What should I do to have the property ready for photos? Turn all inside lights and fans off. Have the seller keep the front and back neat - grass mowed, leaves swept away and toys / trash bins taken inside. Have window blinds and drapes open, remove unwanted furniture (the property will be photographed as is), clear all bathroom counter top personal items such as toothbrushes and put toilet seats down.
- What is the approximate time for night shoots? I arrive for the night shoot at sunset and will want to shoot in the hour after that called the "blue hour" or twilight to capture the colors in the sky. Please have all indoor and outdoor lighting turned on. I will light paint the areas with no illumination.
- What is the turnaround time for images? I usually have images ready in 48 hours. This will vary according to season.
- Can you "photoshop" the __________ (insert various objects) out from these pictures afterwards? To preserve integrity I cannot alter images after the fact other than normal editing of the digital negative such as contrast, exposure, etc.